Baskets of Hope for 2018
KARM’s Baskets of Hope is a program that provides Knox County families in need with a complete Thanksgiving dinner for four to six people – a box with all the ingredients for a traditional Thanksgiving meal and a frozen turkey. This year KARM expects around 1,300 families to seek assistance in providing Thanksgiving dinner for their family.
All the information you need about Baskets of Hope is available here, whether you are seeking to adopt and fill boxes with food, apply to receive a box, or volunteer to help with a part of the process.
If you have questions or need information that you cannot find on this site, please contact us at email@example.com or call the KARM Fall Opportunities Hotline at 633-7647.
- To find out about applications click here — the deadline to apply has passed. Instead, we invite you to join us at KARM for our Thanksgiving meal on Nov. 22nd.
- We will send out acceptance letters the week of Oct. 29th — Nov. 2nd with all the details about the distribution of the Baskets of Hope. (Please give the letters time to reach you – call KARM to check on your application ONLY if your letter has not arrived by Thurs., Nov. 15th)
- To adopt and fill a box click here
- Boxes are still available to fill! Pick up one – or several – for your family or business or group to fill together!
- Thanks to our enthusiastic volunteers, all the Baskets of Hope volunteer spots have been filled! To find out about other volunteer opportunities click here