A volunteer experience at KARM Stores includes a meaningful project that directly impacts the guests at Knox Area Rescue Ministries. You will see how donations are redeemed for dollars and your efforts will play an integral part in maximizing our ability to meet the needs of the poor and homeless.
Volunteer opportunities exist in every area and at every location of KARM Stores. You may find yourself accepting donations and sorting them in the donation processing center. Or you may be organizing and displaying items on the sales floor. Special projects, in our warehouse and stores, may have you painting or perhaps sorting donations for an upcoming event, like Coats for the Cold. Regardless of the project, you’ll be a part of providing Every Person. Every Meal. Every Day. at Knox Area Rescue Ministries.
To get started
Every volunteer experience begins by choosing your preferred KARM Stores location. To schedule your visit, choose the option that works best for you.
- Register online for an available day & time at your chosen location.
- Contact the manager of a store directly to identify a convenient time to volunteer.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a large group experience or for personalized assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the age requirements to volunteer at KARM Stores?
- How long are most volunteer experiences?
- How many people can volunteer at a time?
- Will my volunteer hours count towards my community service requirement?
Schedule Your Volunteer Experience
Find a location, day and time that works well for you and schedule your volunteer experience. Every location is available to host you. If you have unique circumstances, let us know so we can create an experience for you.
Notify Me of Additional Opportunities
From time to time, KARM Stores hosts or participates in community events, such as Coats for the Cold, creating additional opportunities for volunteers. To be alerted of these opportunities and others unique to KARM Stores, share your contact information and we’ll keep you in the loop.